Sunday, October 12, 2014

Night Markets, Tuk-Tuk rides, Temple Visits, Chiang Mai Foreigner Cemetery, Bike Rides...

 200 baht = $6.16 = one hour massage :)
 down the street from me! what?!

 rooftop bar
 Indian Curry at Vegetarian Festival
 love the colors
 fresh juice
 heaven
 yum
 <3
 haven't tried yet, but TBD...
 can't do this yet...
 ^^no thank you...
 tuk tuk ride!
 love these things
 100% safe I swear!
 lanterns at my resort
 huge mall
 chang = elephant 
chang beer = no thank you...
 green chicken curry
 in spice heaven
 cemetery



 He was going to divorce his wife - wound up dead...
 seatbelts? what are those?

 the struggle...

 blessed by a monk
 monk blessing my friends
 Paying my respect
 How we travel around Chiang Mai...

 Emma (New Zealand) Bethel (Ethiopia/US) Berea (US) Emma (England)
I think they are both very handsome...I love learning about the King and Queen
 my roommie bethel and I
 we clean up nice!
 zoe's
 haha making friends

 at loco elvis - they were amazing!
 teachers! (ethiopia, us, england, and portugal) 
 fun facts!
 day bike trip
 found a new temple!
 stopped in to get some lunch while it rained
 my favorite
 such a tourist
love Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment