Sunday, July 5, 2015

They Made It!

Yahoo! My parents have arrived in beautiful Thailand! It already has been a whirlwind...I met them in Chiang Mai last week and we have been templing, getting massages, shopping, and taking a lot of tuk tuk rides (my dad's new favorite mode of transportation). We all took a thai cooking class and it was amazing! And I successfully cooked everything perfectly...which is saying a lot because my history with the kitchen has been worse than my relationship with my iPhones...After that I went to a 2.5 hour yoga meditation workshop which was much needed and then made some new friends and had a really fun last night in Chiang Mai. We are now up in Chiang Rai and my parents have met my friends and had dinner at one of my favorite places. Tomorrow they will make their debut at the school so more to come...Way too much to write, need to write in my journal and make sense of everything before I type up some more. Just know that I am so so happy that they are finally here and they love Thailand! Operation: Elliott and Jody Retire in Thailand is in full force! Here are some silly pictures :) 

Beautiful Mama <3
 Daddy's Girl <3
Waiting for our massages


Wat Prah Singh - Year of the Dragon

View in Villa

Yup, fresh ginger ale...selfie - guilty as charged


Thailand

I made this! Tom Yom and spring rolls




Green chicken curry and chicken stir fry 

Mango and sticky rice <3
Aroi Mak!


No comments:

Post a Comment