Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September

What a crazy busy time it has been the past couple of months. Three weeks of my parents visiting, two weeks in California, and passport trips to Chiang Mai the past couple of weeks! I finally have my new passport equipped with a terrible picture so won't be displaying that on here haha. Just need to transfer my visas to my new pasaport then all is good...until I go to extend my work visa for another year! Still set on Oz, but thinking of waiting another term and live in Vietnam next May. Will decide after the holiday...maybe :) Bali is booked and doing The Color Run in Bangkok on Halloween! Then home the next day and first day of school begins the next day...Hopefully all the paint is off of me by then...

Okay so the puppy is much better, awareness to her conditions helped a lot and she is treated a lot better. So I can sleep better :)

Been reading A LOT. Been nice to escape for a bit through my books. Back to running and yoga daily with my girlfriends and feel so much better overall. Everyone at school is ready for holiday...three weeks left! Not too much to update on this week...Can't believe I have been here almost a year! My housemate in Peru is visiting me next week and then we have a huge retirement parry in the city for four of our teachers and the following weekend will be correcting exams and then freedom!

Still waiting for some heavy rain! This California girl wants full on rain! It rains for twenty minutes and then clears up. Still in the 30s, but at night it is getting colder...winter is approaching! :(

Here's a silly yoga picture - silly times in Mae Chan with friends :)


Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment