Thursday, December 18, 2014

Bike Ride

So my friend Hannah and I have been making it a mission to bike ride daily after work and so far we have kept at it! We have found two huge Buddha's up in the mountains so next weekend we are going to try and figure out how to get there. Stay tuned for that adventure (assuming I survive). Today we just kept taking left turns at forks in the road. Couldn't take the road less traveled by because the roads were mostly dirt anyways! Terrible joke, well aware. It's okay. I live in Thailand and all my photos look photoshopped. Instead today we just journeyed into neighborhoods and rice fields and stumbled upon a fountain and took some photos for once. Not too shabby of a Thursday. We then treated ourselves to pad kra pao gai kai dao (thai basil chicken with a fried egg on top with rice) and then we had dessert which was a coconut. A fresh coconut. We drank it straight from the coconut and then ate the coconut inside. We're on a coconut challenge - basically whoever gets the best coconut wins that day. I just love that we can eat fresh coconuts on a daily basis. Not a bad life hm? I'm off to Mae Sai this weekend to bike and teach my friends some yoga and eat avocados. Apparently there's an Indian vegetarian restaurant and I have a lot of vegetarian friends so looks like that's happening as well...haha. Again, is this my life?! I'm spending xmas with friends in Chiang Rai - we rented a house so we can cook and just chillout together and not worry about school for a day. And for New Years I'm off to the islands for five days :) Koh Chang. Look it up and meet me there!

photos from today:






No comments:

Post a Comment