Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

So for Thanksgiving I made some turkey worksheets for my students to color. This is my kindergarten class this morning. They learned the work TURKEY (or maybe it's wishful thinking on my part), but they sure know how to color!






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for my primary 1 IEC classes! They are too cute for words. They have so much energy so I usually play with them outside for 10 minutes (basically make them run, dance, swim, walk, crawl aka action words to get some energy out before I teach - there's a lesson in there somewhere I'm sure...)
So with this class I just had them trace a turkey printout and introduced the concept that today in America we eat turkey with our family. I showed them on the map where America was and where Thailand was - the look of shock on their faces - priceless! Wish I had a photo. Here are them working diligently and having some camera fun. I love my life :)







And this is the "tofa tafa" song - classic with the children




Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment