Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Baan Mae Chan Students :)

My kindy 2/1 class today
 ^^photobombing exists in Thailand too!
 too cute for words! we all know how short I am, I don't have to hold the camera that high to capture the height difference :)


---------------------------------------------------------------

So this just happened...My Primary IEC 

class was observed by the director and
 some of the administration with a visiting 


English class from a university in 

Indonesia...Thankfully we only had to
 dance and sing and elicit a small portion
 of vocab (which they aced!) and learned
 some Indonesian words as well!

I was beyond nervous! Having the director and other very important people sit in on a class...I later asked the assistant how I did and she said I was a good teacher! I had the students sing/dance in English. We played "happy and you know it" and then sang "head and shoulders knees and toes." I think I'm still recovering from this ordeal. And a million photos were taken. They had paparazzi for this whole event! I gave them my email address so will post them once they send their photos in. Thankfully I had my camera to capture some of the excitement :)






No comments:

Post a Comment