Sunday, August 9, 2015

Photos Galore!

Per usual, my upload went all over the place so I'll attempt to summarize the photos. Some are taken in California, the rest are in Thailand when my parents came out to visit. I'll be adding captions soon! 






Pat and Danny <3


Teng mo!


busted taking selfies with my baby girl


unhappy haha




backyard with Tilly

baby girl!

creek day

selfie 

Tilly and I

love her

had to bribe her with the ball

She was over it

Kbell modeling

miss her, can't believe she's 6!

Hopper...


love him...he's 18!

California dinner <3

evil eye



helping me pack

miss her

Zig!

backyard hike with my mom

The woods!


this girl

Zig!



Cousin Kenny and Jordan!

Meaty is soooo fat...haha

haha oh this picture...cousins and I




I love you Pa. You are missed

SF!

Love this city

SF

Market in SF


amazeballs. Lamb

veggie dish


Good morning in The Philippines

Flying over Vietnam!

Cambodia!

Cambodia!

Thailand

Home


Wedding fun

My sister

The girls

So cute

Love this photo, so happy for your Jenna!

We clean up nice

Basically sums the wedding party up

Sierra and I giving a toast

Congratulating the happy couple

Reunited


Mae Chan sky

aroi mak!

deflooded my room for the weekend

my struggle

the school flooded!






meatballs

chicken steak dinner in Mae Sai

dinner with Thai friends

aroi!

My Thai sister. P Fa

Never enough photos

Mike Wood and my Dad 

Yolanda and sister 

wedding campfire

Bro and Jack

SF with family

I hate these things!

Penguin love

Bikes are getting weird in SF

Japanese Tea Gardens and SF Botanical Garden with my aunt, mom, and cousins. 

























































America











Thailand with my parents

























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment